Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Music To My Ears!


Ah the melodious sound of Salem crying -- it is music to my ears -- no really (er...ah...I mean "honestly"or "seriously" in deference to Randy B.) it is so good to hear him crying because it means they (Jonathan, Heidi, Kai, and Salem) are HERE! They arrived Monday evening and it felt good to hug them and hear their voices. This morning, we filled the wading pool with water, and watched Salem and Jonathan get all "pruny" as they sat in the cool water. Yes we have more pictures! Kai was running and jumping in, causing mini-tsunamis to roll over Salem. There was laughter aplenty. The bummer? I'm already dreading their departure. It will come much too soon, but then it will again give me another reunion to anticipate.

2 comments:

LORENA said...

The kids are so big!!! wow. please send my grettings to Heidi and Jonathan... and the whole family.... well.. .may be some day you all will be able to travel.. long way to Ecuador..

Miss you all!!
Blessings and love
Lorena

Anonymous said...

I remember Jonathan! He came to NZ a couple of times...

yeah. i'm in invercargill. go me. we're like right down south... where it smells like coal burning.

except its like 9.20am, and neither of my team mates have emerged yet... so i woke them up :)