Friday, March 30, 2007

Factoid Friday

Wow - does time ever fly!!!!! I can't believe it's been a week since my last post. That is not a good thing for building loyal blog buddies. Perhaps I'm in a creative slump - perhaps I never had any creativity in the first place - perhaps I'm just a slacker - perhaps .... well never mind. I'll not bore you any longer with my delinquency and continue to bore you with
FACTOID FRIDAY!
Today's factoid has to do with local driving issues. Did you know that the 6th worst place in the United States for driving a car is (drum roll please) ..... Kansas City, Missouri! At least we aren't as bad at driving as the people in St. Louis, Missouri - they are the number two worst place. The worst place in the US for car crashes and reckless driving is Columbia, South Carolina. Because I don't want to leave you with a totally negative factoid to haunt your weekend, I will tell you that the best, safest, and most crash free city in the US is Des Moines, Iowa. Once again, folks, I don't explain 'em, I just report 'em. Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

ChriS & Yvette Ferguson said...

Did you know Overland Park Kansas made it as one of the 10 best U.S. cities to live in? Of course thats an entirely different state.

Esther Irwin said...

where have you gone, Tom?

Kingdom Shifts said...

How are you doing? You haven't blogged in awhile so I thought I would check in to say hello! Hope all is well! Blessings!

ChriS & Yvette Ferguson said...

Rev. Mills,

The blogging world has noticed of your lack of posts...it is April. Blog soon!

Anonymous said...

just so you know... its been a month tom. since your last post :)

Esther Irwin said...

yep, time to blog again Tom! Shower's over for Randy, so you can come back too.