Saturday, March 17, 2007

Maui Wowie 6

Last full day in Honolulu! Heard that it sleeted in KC last night (Friday) and almost immediately heard some kind of voice calling me to stay in the islands. If I'm not back in place next week, you might want to check the beaches of Honolulu to see if I'm still hanging around here. Debbie is out buying last minute gifts - you know the kinds of things that people don't need or really want, but that give you one more opportunity to say, "Nyah, nayh - I got to go to Hawaii for 10 days and you didn't!" Anyway, that's been the point of this blog the last few days.

I would like to thank our friends who made it possible for us to come here free of charge! They covered air fare, hotels, car rental, and most of our food. God has certainly been good and He has used them as instruments to bless us. This is Debbie and Vickie at one of the fine eateries in a nearby hotel. We do not want to miss the opportunity to thank Him and them for this tremendous gift of love and kindness.


Here are a couple of parting shots. Forgive the grainy nature of some of the pictures - they are the result of 35 mm film going through the x-ray machine at the airport. I'm glad there was at least this much. The lady at the film developing store told me that they could have been completely erased. So - here ya go!

No comments: