Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Maui Wowie


Hold on fellow bloggers - tomorrow morning, Thursday, March 8, 2007, Debbie and I head for a 10 day all expense paid trip to Maui and Honolulu!! That's right, folks, 7 days in Maui - sailing, snorkeling, luauing, and just plain ol' kickin' back and relaxing. Follow that by a short flight over to Honolulu for the last three days which will include an excursion to Pearl Harbor and the Arizona Memorial as well as a contact with the Honolulu House of Prayer. My goal is to blog each day (except tomorrow because I will be traveling all day) and try to create as much envy in you as possible - only for the purpose of exposing something that needs to be confessed and cleaned out. Of course my motives are purely pastoral! I'll keep you "posted" (get it? Posted? Never mind).

4 comments:

Randy Bohlender said...

I heard Hawaii was closed. Watch for signs.

Esther Irwin said...

New Zealand is open. I checked.

ChriS & Yvette Ferguson said...

Tom...don't forget the sunscreen!

Kingdom Shifts said...

I recently came across your blog while Googling Allen Hood who recently spoke at our Awaken the Dawn conference. Both Allen and Ed Hackett are treasures! Thus far I have enjoyed your blog and plan to read it regularly. As we continue to endure below freezing weather here in Virginia, I will be anticipating some wonderful postings to temporary relieve me of my shivering! Continue the good work as you suffer for the Gospel in Maui! Brian Francis Hume