Tuesday, May 15, 2007

My Excuse Is...

Actually, I have no excuse - just a really good reason for not blogging - I'm lazy. That's a reason isn't it? The excuse I would have used, were I so inclined, is that my mentor - my friend - my inspiration (well, maybe that takes it a little too far) - but anyway, the guy who got me started, Randy Bohlender, quit and now he's back, so I guess I can give it another shot.

What a great 2 weeks I've had! Jonathan and Heidi along with Kai, Salem and Faith have been here for 12 days and in the middle of that Alicia, Ashley, and Aria came for Mothers' day! We have had a blast! The time had flown by so quickly. Ashley headed back to Madison, WI on Sunday; Debbie and I took Alicia and Aria to the airport this morning; and Jonathan's crew head out at O-dark thirty on Thursday. It will be disturbingly quiet around the Mills house. I would add pictures - but my grand kids are just soooooooo cute that it would create a flood of envy; and besides, I have too many pictures and just can't choose which ones to exclude. So, maybe in days ahead, I'll share a few.

Be blessed, y'all!

2 comments:

ChriS & Yvette Ferguson said...

Thrilled you are back! Fired-up that Randy's back too!

Kingdom Shifts said...

Welcome back! I'm glad that your friend "inspired" you to get back into blogging. I'm going to have to check out this guy you (and others) speak highly of. Blessings!