Friday, January 26, 2007

It's Official!

WINTER IS OVER!! I have declared it - I have claimed it - I have named it - I have prophesied it - I am done with winter!!!! I just spent an hour shoveling the last of the ice and snow that has covered my drive way for more than 2 weeks now!!!! THAT'S TWO WEEKS!!! (okay - no snippy remarks from those of you who live in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, or Buffalo, New York. I know I'm a wimp but let me wallow in this a minute.) Today the sun is shining - the temperature is above 50 degrees Fahrenheit (about 13 Celsius or 285 Kelvin [if anyone cares]). I can just feel it in my bones that winter is ov... hold on. I just checked the forecast for tomorrow - high of 32; Sunday - high of 30. Oh well - never mind!

1 comment:

Esther Irwin said...

come to NZ, Tom. it was stinking HOT yesterday - about 90F.