Saturday, July 15, 2006

Starting Over

I entered the world of blogging many moons ago and was a dismal failure. Not sure why -- probably lack of discipline. Anyway, I recently got the bug again and thought I'd put all that behind me and give it another shot. So, here's to new beginnings, fresh attempts, clean slates, wet cement, and whatever other metaphors or similies that describe what I'm attempting to do.

My first thought (well, probably not my first thought -- but at least the first thought that makes it's way onto the page) has to do with -- well, gee, maybe I don't have a first thought, or second, or third for that matter. But then, isn't that what blogging is all about? Just launching out until something coherent comes? Perhaps I have wasted a lot of time and space here, but then, perhaps I'm just cleaning out the cob webs (hey, that's another metaphor I should have used above!) in order to get started. I'll try again later -- after I've had some lunch.

Blessings to all who made it this far!
Tom

No comments: