Wednesday, February 14, 2007

My Wife Left Me Today!

Can you believe it? Valentine's Day and my wife left me. That's right - just got on a plane and flew off. She left me!

She left me with enough clean clothes for a few days at least.
She left me a few meals in the refrigerator.
She left me a five day supply of vitamins in a little travel case.
She left me a new bar of soap (because she knew I didn't have a clue where she keeps those supplies).
She left me a big bar of 72% Cocao Dark Chocolate (mm-mm good!).

She left me alright -
She left me with a new appreciation of all the things she does for me on a daily basis.
But most of all, she left me looking forward to Sunday afternoon when she comes back from visiting her mom, sister, and brother in Ft. Wayne, Indiana.

2 comments:

Esther Irwin said...

Good thing you clarified that, Tom!

Grayson said...

what did you hope to accomplish from this post other than getting it behind you?

:) I'm still laughing...