Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Just Saying "Hi"

I just wanted to stop by this morning and say "HI!" I've missed sharing with you lately, but I only have a few more days left in this teaching module (3 week intensive) and then perhaps I can stop by daily. Right now, I am studying like crazy. I joke (but it isn't a joke at all) that I'm just 30 minutes ahead of the students. I study, prepare, study some more, write, put together a PowerPoint presentation of the lesson and get that completed about half an hour before walking into class. I "dump the load" for 3 hours and then head home for more study, preparation, study, PowerPoint, only to head back to class for another 3 hour information dump. This goes on Monday through Thursday for three weeks. I'm not sure what the students are getting, but I am learning a lot! Perhaps in coming days I'll share a little - but I'll resist the urge to make it a 3 hour post.

2 comments:

Esther Irwin said...

You could have brought this to NZ, you know. We would be willing listeners and learners!!

Tom Mills said...

It's not too late!
Have Bible - Will Travel!