Thursday, December 07, 2006

Announcing the Arrival of Faith Adelaide!!

We were awakened at 1:15 this morning by the ringing telephone. It was Jonathan telling us that our newest grand baby - Faith Adelaide Mills - had made her appearance. Heidi delivered her AT HOME (these kids have more courage than me) with the help of a midwife and everything had gone well. I'll give more details later - but I'm excited because Debbie and I get to fly to South Carolina on the 19th to meet this beautiful new granddaughter. Congratulations Heidi and Jonathan!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Tom!!

I can't imagine the day I'll be blogging about this myself. You must feel like a million bucks.

Randy Bohlender said...

whooohoooo!

Anonymous said...

Tom,

Grand Daughters are the tops! Congrats from everyone down here at the Grange Hall! The Emerald Isle rejoices with you and your family.

The Most Reverend Bob

Esther Irwin said...

WOW, what a beautiful baby! Can't wait for our grandbaby to be born in Feb!! I might go back to blogging myself. :) Bob & Lynne just had their first grandbaby boy a couple of weeks ago. Babies all over the place. :)